First Home Buyer Beauty!
Convenience has never been more apparent with the location of this neat brick home. The corner allotment is positioned on a bus route, within walking distance to the local school and only 5 minutes to Eastlands Shopping centre.
Original inside, it has been well cared for with updated carpets plus a heat pump to provide convenient heating and cooling for the home.
• Separate lounge with views towards the Meehan Ranges
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Three bedrooms with built-ins
• Bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
• Good size allotment with carport and off street parking
• Gardens are a blank canvas
• Previously rented for $330 per week
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections