Attention Investors – Potential 6% Yield
Are you thinking about getting into the strong Tasmanian market but not finding the positive return required to invest? Well here it is, welcome to no 7 Royal George Road in the quiet community of Royal George.
This family home is spacious and has everything needed to set and forget. Positioned on over 1000m2 of land and water is in abundance here. Situated in the beautiful Fingal Valley, Royal George is a welcoming community and is situated on the banks of the St Pauls River. Located a leisurely 60-minutes' drive from Launceston CBD and Launceston Airport and only 35 minutes' drive east from Campbell Town. This property is within 10 minutes of the Avoca Roadhouse/Post Office and currently renovated Union Hotel. Royal George has nearby Forest Reserves with picnic spots, walking tracks & beautiful water falls.
Here are some of the property features to love:
• Homely 1988 cottage with gas hot water
• Large living room with wood heating & reverse cycle heating/cooling
• Two large bedrooms, separate sunroom (or third bedroom)
• Covered entertaining area, fully fenced block
• Fruit trees, veggie gardens, BBQ area
• Double garage with workshop area (power and concrete slab), 2 carports
• Great trout fishing at Lake Leake – 30 minutes away
• East Coast beaches at Bicheno just over an hour away
• Move in and relax in a lovely peaceful location
With vacancy rates so low and a rental crisis reported here in Tasmania now is the time to secure your future tenants and invest in our magic state.
Council Rates: $650 per year
Land Size: 0.1004 hectares
Zoning: Rural Resource
Council: Northern Midlands Council
Call Racquel Cleaver Your Hobby Farm Specialist for your private inspection today. Don’t miss out and call now!
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections