Hobby Farm - Permanent Water Supply - Nature
Surround yourself with peace and quiet on 30 acres (approx), this is getting back to nature at its best and is only approx. 30 minutes from the township of New Norfolk and approx. 1 hour from Hobart’s CBD. This property is suited for a range of buyers… those who would like to escape the hustle and bustle and get back to nature, or who have plenty of animals and would like to start a hobby farm, horse riders, children with trail bikes and the list goes on…
Here are just some of the property features:
• Original 1950’s weatherboard family home
• 30 acres (approx) of versatile land. 7 paddocks approx 10 acres accessible bush - man ferns
• Permanent spring water supply and creeks
• Live off the land - chook pens, piggery, hay shed, dams, fruit trees, veggie patches
• Main bedroom with WIR, separate living, open plan kitchen/dining
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, 2 toilets
• Workshops, sheds galore, carports
• Wood heating, tank water (springs), septic tank
• Privacy, serenity, listen to the birdlife – surrounded by trails
• Repulse Dam –20 minutes approx. known for its fishing
Its picturesque surrounds that draw you in from the second you come down the driveway, offering a sanctuary of relaxed family living in an exclusive setting. Breathe in all the fresh air and enjoy the abundance of birdlife and local native wildlife which frequently come to say hello. Come and meet the resident Kookaburras and the platypus that swims in the creek. This is a magical piece of paradise and has a feeling that is hard to describe on paper so I invite you for an inspection. Call Racquel Cleaver your Hobby Farm Specialist now to avoid missing out!
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections