Get Back to Nature on 50 Acres (approx.)
Offering peace, tranquillity and privacy you will find this rare offering of 50 acres (approx.) of pure bliss within only 55 minutes' of Hobart CBD, 30 minutes to Brighton, 30 minutes to New Norfolk and approx 15 minutes to Hamilton. Build your dream home (STCA) in a peaceful setting that’s hard to find or maybe use the accommodation provided for those weekend getaways to escape from the hustle and bustle.
Imagine the possibilities…
Here are just some of the property details to love:
• Nature Conservation protected land (approx. 35 acres protected)
• Live off the grid – solar power, generator, gas cooking & hot water
• Large shed converted into comfortable accommodation
• Septic tank, wood heating & water tank storage galore
• Raised veggie gardens, chook house & fruit trees
• Fully fenced grounds/paddocks
• Workshop, sheds, carports, undercover outdoor entertaining areas
• Native pasture, bush, tall timbers & native wildlife
The property is native forest inhabited by a huge variety of Tasmanian wildlife including Tasmanian devils, wallabies, bettongs and wombats together with a wide range of birdlife with the yellow tailed black cockatoos native to the area.
There is plenty of space to explore and many adventures to be had for a lucky family. Within only 55 minutes' drive to Hobart CBD, it feels like you are getting away from it all whilst still being within a daily commuting distance.
Just an ideal retreat in an exquisite rural setting. Properties such as this are hard to find, be quick and call Racquel now ‘Your Hobby Farm Specialist’.
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections