Sustainable Lifestyle Property on 55 Acres (Approx)
Situated on the fringe of the Gretna township and in prime Derwent Valley country this versatile lifestyle property will appeal to an array of many different pursuits. The rejuvenated homestead is full of character and situated within 20 minutes approx. from the well serviced centre of New Norfolk and 50 minutes approx. from the Hobart CBD.
With plenty of water, proximity and spectacular sweeping views the possibilities here are endless.
Here are just some of the property features to love:
• Abundance of water – 3 dams, bore and fresh water holding tanks
• 2 additional huts – potential income/extra accommodation (STCA)
• Character filled home revitalised from the floor up
• Versatile floor plan – huge dining/second living area/third bedroom options?
• Good sized bedrooms, master with french doors creating inside/outside ambience
• Separate kitchen with pressed tin splash backs & a glorious outlook
• Cosy verandah and covered deck for entertaining the guests
• Stunning bathroom with walk in shower & combined laundry
• Beautiful floorboards, leadlight windows, high ceilings, open fire places & ceiling roses
• An amazing orchard with over 100 varieties of heritage apples
• 7 pasture paddocks (producing 800+ hay bales last season) & horse shelter
• 3 bay machinery shed, chook house, hot house & tool sheds
• Fully fenced grounds for pets and children to play
• Spectacular gardens and centred around the magical pear tree
Breathe in all the fresh air and enjoy the abundance of birdlife and local native wildlife which frequently come to say hello. This is a magical piece of paradise in your own little valley and has a feeling that is hard to describe on paper. The vendor describes the property as ‘easy living’.
If your family is searching for a small country farm and you want to enjoy a wonderful, healthy lifestyle, I invite you for an inspection, be quick for this gem.
Call Racquel Cleaver your Hobby Farm Specialist now to avoid missing out!
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections