Expansive Quality Residence on Acreage
Perfectly positioned in a cul-de-sac on nearly 2.5 acres of prime level grounds this lifestyle property is in the ultimate convenient position right in the heart of the booming municipality of Brighton. Inside you will find plenty of flexibility to tailor this home to suit the growing family, with its unique and diverse floor plan, whilst outside all the hobbies are catered for with room to move. Location is everything, come home to the perfect hideaway all within 30 minutes from Hobart CBD.
Here are just some of the property features:
• Master complete with spa bath ensuite and walk-in robe
• Strategically positioned to maximise sun
• High quality construction and expansive in size
• 6 bedrooms with plenty of storage
• Spacious living with wood heating and reverse cycle heat pump
• Tas Oak kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar/dining
• Formal dining and 2nd living room
• Teenagers retreat off garage with toilet and basin
• 3 door remote garage with internal entry
• Pool, covered entertaining area, stables
• 24 Solar Panels (reduce those power bills)
• 2 free standing garages/workshops with power
• Alarm and ducted vacuum system
• Future subdivision potential here (STCA)
• Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location
• Entry points off Jubilee Avenue and River Court
• Fully fenced pet friendly grounds
Located within easy walking distance to the school, shops and services, and only a 30 minute drive to Hobart. This home is perfectly located for those looking for a country lifestyle while still being so close to everything.
All in all, this is a wonderful property, maintained exceptionally well and properties of this calibre are extremely scarce. Step inside and discover all she has to offer. call now to avoid missing out.
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections