Serenely Nestled – Room to Move!
In a tranquil setting and positioned on over an acre of usable grounds, this exceptional lifestyle property really does cater for all your family needs. Situated in a sought-after quiet cul-de-sac there is no denying the sense of space and privacy and all within 35 minutes from Hobart CBD!
Here are just some of the property features:
• Sun filled, cathedral ceilings, character filled
• Master bedroom with WIR & balcony
• Large rumpus room (multiple uses)
• Two bathrooms, NBN and study
• Cosy lounge with wood heating
• Timber kitchen with open plan dining
• Expansive undercover entertainment area
• 65m2 (approx) remote garage/workshop with mezzanine (studio?)
• Entertaining deck, hothouse, chook house and fruit trees
• Fully fenced beautifully landscaped grounds
• Electric remote gate, carport for the boat
• Parking for all the toys, abundance of off-street parking
• School bus stop within walking distance
This home offers a lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle of the city but still has the convenience of local amenities close by.
The coast is only a few minutes away capturing the stunning local beaches with fishing, boating and surfing right at your door step. Only a ten minute drive to the thriving township of Sorell, 20 minutes to the Hobart International Airport and just 35 minutes to the CBD.
Offering a sensational lifestyle for your whole family, don’t delay and Racquel call NOW!
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections