Strip Me Then Dress Me…
Begging to be renovated and located in a popular street in Risdon Vale, this three bedroom family home provides a great investment opportunity, or it could be the perfect entry point for those seeking to break into the real estate market. Within 20 minutes from Hobart CBD this one will be popular so be quick.
Here are just some of the property features:
• Private, sunny and lovely street appeal
• Large living serviced by wood-heater and heat pump
• Open plan kitchen/dining overlooking rear yard
• Tas Oak floor boards ready to be showcased
• Third bedroom with sliding door for rear access
• Separate toilet and separate laundry
• Double garage with ample storage
• Fully fenced large pet and child friendly yard
• Garden shed and plenty off street parking
• Externally re-cladded and meter box upgrade
• Plenty of scope to upgrade and add value
• 690m2 (approx) block, built 1962, rates $1200 p.a. (approx)
Outside you will discover the benefits of a double garage, perfect for those hobby enthusiasts or those families requiring extra storage, whilst the backyard is fully fenced for the kids and the family pet to play safely.
Conveniently situated with a Metro bus stop nearby, a primary school just a stone's throw away, parks at both ends, a short stroll to the local shops and a 20-minute commute to the Hobart CBD.
This home will suit many buyers, from buying a first home, families, those looking to place their own creative stamp on their new property or investors looking to purchase in the sought-after suburb. Pop on the overalls, get out the paint and ladder and away you go. Fantastic bones and in original condition inside. Homes like these do not come up often so be quick for this one and call Racquel now!
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections