Peaceful Lifestyle Awaits on Acreage
Positioned in a truly tranquil setting and only a 25 minute commute to Hobart CBD, this fully fenced 5 acre property is an idyllic location for those that seek privacy and space.
Here are just some of the property features:
• Large living area leading to 2 entertaining decks
• Modern kitchen with caesarstone bench tops
• Gas cooking with island bench and breakfast bar
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Double remote garage with internal entry
• Floor heating in both bathrooms (main with spa)
• Generous bedrooms with built ins
• Cosy wood heater and reverse cycle heat pump
• Large 2 bay shed with mezzanine and bar
• BBQ area, chook house and dam
• Quality 2004 built home on flat internal block
Sandford has so many attractions that are suitable for the family with only a short drive to Lauderdale, but only minutes away from schools, beaches and Tangara Trail is right on your door step to explore.
All in all, this is a delightful home in a beautiful setting that will capture your heart and provide a quality family life with options. Call now to avoid missing out!
* This is a Buyer's Guide
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections