Beautiful Cottage with Subdivision Potential (stca)
This well maintained 3 bedroom cottage will impress situated on a wide frontage 2352sqm (approx) rural allotment overlooking serene pasture lands. The home is so warm and welcoming and with 24 solar panels, think of those power bills saved!
Here are just some of the property features:
• Impressive natural light throughout
• Large living area with reverse cycle heat pump
• Separate kitchen, laundry and toilet
• Three good sized bedrooms
• High ceilings
• Solar power and gas cooking
• Large carport and sunroom
• Impressive workshop with 2 bay garage
• Fully fenced paddock – room for a pony
• Subdivision potential (stca)
Located within 30 minutes to Hobart CBD, walking distance to public transport, close to shopping centres and medical centres and all positioned in Old Bridgewater, it’s not very often an opportunity like this one comes around so be quick and call me now!
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections