Neat, Sweet & Complete – Your Lifestyle Awaits
Get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and come to the banks of the St Pauls River in the welcoming community of Royal George. This family home is welcoming and has everything needed to not want to leave and positioned on over 1000m2 of land.
Here are some of the property features to love:
• Situated on the banks of the St Pauls River – water in abundance
• Homely 1988 cottage with gas hot water
• Large living room with wood heating & reverse cycle heating/cooling
• Two large bedrooms, separate sunroom (third bedroom?)
• Covered entertaining area, fully fenced block
• Fruit trees, veggie gardens, bbq area
• Double garage with workshop area (power and concrete slab), 2 carports
• Great trout fishing at Lake Leake – 30 minutes away
• East Coast beaches at Bicheno just over an hour away
• Move in and relax in a lovely peaceful location
Situated in the beautiful Fingal Valley, Royal George is a welcoming community and is situated on the banks of the St Pauls River. Located a leisurely 60-minutes' drive from Launceston CBD and Launceston Airport and only 35 minutes' drive east from Campbell Town. This property is within 10 minutes of the Avoca Roadhouse/Post Office and currently renovated Union Hotel. Royal George has nearby Forest Reserves with picnic spots, walking tracks & beautiful water falls.
Council Rates: $650 per year.
Land Size: 0.1004 hectares
Zoning: Rural Resource
Council: Northern Midlands Council
Call Racquel Cleaver Your Hobby Farm Specialist for your private inspection today. Don’t miss out and call now!
* This is a Buyer's Guide
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections