Expansive Views, Privacy & Exclusive Location!
A hidden gem in an enviable location within the premiere suburb of Rose Bay, this quality property pairs a stunning, ever-changing 180 degree outlook with convenience. Within walking distance to schools, shops, Eastlands, and cafes, and just minutes to Hobart's CBD and popular Lindisfarne Village, this delightful property is the ideal residence for the astute family, retiree’s or investors alike. This fantastic home truly ticks all the boxes for easy care living at it’s best with an opportunity not to be missed!
Here are just some of the property features:
• Breath-taking water vista throughout both day and night – Bridge, Mountain, City, Water & Lindisfarne Bay
• Warm and inviting solidly built 2002 home provides comfort for the whole family
• Set on a large 855m2 (approx) block offering level entry to the property
• Lovingly maintained and cared for – ‘certain to impress upon inspection’
• Within minutes to the CBD - virtual inner city living with the privacy
• Versatile living spaces including en-suite and walk in robe for master bedroom
• Spacious kitchen with walk in pantry and dishwasher overlooking rear yard
• Generous living area, opening to the enclosed sunroom which is surrounded by those views
• Generous sized bedrooms with built-ins
• Sundeck flowing from dining creating alfresco options
• Expansive windows filling the home with sunshine and picturesque views
• A large double internal garage with automatic door, additional off-street parking
• Tucked away in a cul-de-sac, the property is private
• Natural warmth floods the space, adding to its already comforting nature
• Additional area below for home office, workshop or storage (STCA)
• Beautifully landscaped grounds, but yet low maintenance
• Plenty of parking with flat easy access from both garage and driveway
• Sun drenched block, fully fenced yard for the children & pets
• Walking distance to Esplanade walking track, bus, shops, schools & parks
This property needs to be seen to be fully appreciated, it really doesn't get much better than this so act fast, as this one simply won't last long! I invite your inspection and look forward to showing you through.
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections