Quiet Family Home With Endless Potential
Presenting a superb opportunity to enter a sought-after family enclave in the popular suburb of Montrose, this three bedroom family home has begun its makeover and is awaiting you to put your own finishing touches to it.
Within 10 kms from Hobart CBD, close to the iconic MONA, Intercity Cycleway, Montrose Foreshore Community Park, Glenorchy Art & Sculpture Park, fantastic array of public and private schools, supermarkets, bus routes and parks, this home is centrally located and within walking distance to Northgate Shopping precinct in Glenorchy.
Here are just some of the property features:
• Private, sunny and solid brick construction
• Upgraded bathroom and second wc
• Huge master with sliding doors leading to deck
• Large living serviced by wood-heater and heat pump
• Light filled dining room adjoining kitchen overlooking rear yard
• Tas Oak floor boards, dishwasher
• BIG bedrooms all with built-ins
• Mountain views, quality neighbourhood
• Single garage with ample under house storage
• Fully fenced large pet and child friendly yard
• Garden shed, carport and plenty off street parking
• Veggie patches and fruit trees
• Sun drenched deck
• Plenty of scope to upgrade and add value
• 620m2 block, built 1971, rates approx. $1700 p.a.
This home will suit many buyers, from buying a first home, families, those looking to place their own creative stamp on their new property or investors looking to purchase in the sought-after Northern Suburbs. Homes like these do not come up often so be quick for this one and call now!
Now selling or by Set Sale closing 5pm Tuesday 6th October 2020
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections