Block of Four Apartments - It Doesn’t Get Better Than This
Don’t miss this exciting and rare opportunity to acquire an entire 4 apartment complex just 5 minutes from Hobart situated in just the best location, with captivating views of the River Derwent, Tasman Bridge and Mount Wellington. This complex is very special and undoubtedly situated in one of Hobart’s hottest suburbs
A perfect opportunity to get into Hobart’s booming property market with this rare gem.
Apartment features are:
• Top floor apartments with breathtaking views
• Lower level apartments with separate courtyards
• 2 fully renovated apartments beautifully completed to a high standard
• 2 original apartments (potential for immediate capital growth)
• Each apartment is on separate title
• Sun drenched large level site
• Each boasting 2 good sized bedrooms with built-ins
• Spacious open plan living/dining /separate kitchen
• Low maintenance
• Originally engineered for additional levels to be added
• On site Parking for each apartment, close to all facilities, popular location
• Only 4 apartments in the complex – all yours
• Potential to build onwards and upwards – STCA
• All apartments leased with long term management and ready to set and forget
Ideally located just 5 minutes to Hobart’s CBD and close to Eastlands & popular Lindisfarne Village. Close to shops, schools, walking/cycling track, parks & reserves and public transport, this fantastic complex is an opportunity not to be missed! With this position and these views it really doesn’t get much better than this so act fast, this one simply will not last long!
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections