Three Bedroom Home Plus a Self-Contained Granny Flat
What an investment opportunity to acquire a rare self-contained granny flat with main house on two separate meters (dual income). What a rare find.
The house is undergoing a complete make-over whilst the granny flat is ready for you to put your own stamp on it.
The property features are:
• Two separate meters
• Flat large corner block
• House undergoing an upgrade with neutral tones throughout (95m2)
• 1 bedroom granny flat with open plan living/dining/kitchen (57m2)
• Plenty of OSP, undercover BBQ area, veggie patch and apricot tree
• Plenty of light, fully fenced rear yard
• Walk to the bus stop and a short commute to Claremont Village
• 20 minutess from Hobart CBD
If you are an investor looking to add to your portfolio or a first home buyer with an eye for a good starter home for the extended family, then look no further. All this and located in the ever popular suburb of Claremont. Call NOW!
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Open for Inspections